The information on this page is subject to change and may not be correct during this unpreceded health event.
Our COVID-19 information area details all impacts to Council services, facilities and programs as well as the local response to coronavirus. Please go to this area of our website to view current changes relating to Council’s waste management services and facilities.
Council’s priority during the evolving situation of COVID is the health and safety of staff and the community. Essential services are still being delivered in line with Public Health Orders. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all navigate these difficult circumstances.
Please refer to NSW Health for full details on the Public Health Orders. For the latest NSW Government updates, alerts and restrictions about COVID, please visit the NSW Government’s information hub.
Now open - we are COVID Safe
For a full list of changes to Council facilities due to COVID-19 restrictions click here.
- Health and fitness centre with 24 hour access
- Learn to swim and squad program
- Group fitness classes including Les Mills programs
- Aqua fitness classes
- Indoor heated FINA-certified 50m pool with electronic timing system
- Heated program and leisure pools
- Two full size indoor courts with a range of sports available
- Outdoor Splash Park
- Large creche with outdoor play space
- On site cafe
- Indoor soft play area
- Spa, sauna, steam room
- Barbeque and picnic facilities
- First Aid and Lifeguard training courses
Membership at Peninsula Leisure Centre is easy with no long term contracts and flexible time-stop to suit your lifestyle. Whether you are a keen lap swimmer or a gym-goer, we have a membership to suit you.