Central Coast Council operates eight Early Childhood and Care Centres across the Central Coast. Our Education and Care team is focused on providing young children with opportunities to maximise their potential and develop a foundation for future success in learning. We provide an enriching and nurturing care environment where our highly qualified educators deliver programs that foster the individual requirements of each child’s personality.
Our Education and Care Centres offer quality care and a learning program that is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework. Programs are play-based and recognise the importance of a child’s social and emotional development as well as communication and language (including literacy and numeracy).
Our Education and Care Centres promote:
We employ qualified educators, offer low child-to-teacher ratios and supply nutritional meals to provide quality care, teaching, learning and a sense of belonging.
Delivering an inclusive curriculum that acknowledges the values and diversity of our community.
Each centre provides a nurturing and secure environment to encourage your child’s curiosity, inventiveness, creativity and play in ways that raise their awareness of the importance of the natural world.
Our educators regularly update their skills and knowledge to deliver best practice for your child.
Our centres facilitate and enhance children’s confidence, resilience and sense of identity.
We recognise the importance of a play-based approach in enhancing children’s learning and skill development.
A not for profit service
Fees are directed back into the Education and Care Centre’s resources. All of our Education and Care Centres are regularly upgraded, providing children aged 0-6 with positive, stimulating environments so that they can learn, grow and be confident in their transition to school.
Our Education and Care centres feature:
- Friendly, experienced and highly qualified staff
- Adheres to the National Quality Standards
- Free access to StoryPark app for all parents and carers
- Low teacher to child ratio
- Separate areas for babies and toddlers
- Meaningful education program to prepare children for school transitions
- Excellent relationships with local schools
- Well established relationships with local area communities
- Natural, creative and inviting play areas
- SunSmart Certified
- Be You (Kids Matter) registered
- Munch and Move programs
- Bush Kindy / Outside the Game Program
- Safe, convenient drop-off/Pick-up areas
- Curriculum follows the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Membership with the Multicultural Resource Centre and an inclusive approach to cultural diversity
- Participation in the Early Learning Languages Australia program
- FREE Speech pathology service at all Centres (NSW Health funded)
Enquire Now or call us on 4350 5181
Add new comment