Wyong Little Coast Kids is committed to high quality care and education for children from six weeks to school age. Find out about the fun and learning environment that will inspire your child and give them a super start to learning.
At Wyong Little Coast Kids our aim is to offer an educational environment which provides a true sense of belonging for all children.
We group children by age in two rooms to allow children to grow and develop at their own pace. We acknowledge children learn the most through their own interests and we provide experiences and activities which incorporate these as well as information from families.
What we provide
- Friendly, highly qualified and experienced educators
- Friendly and caring atmosphere
- Nutritionally cooked meals where on-site caterer prepares a variety of delicious, healthy meals
- Safe, convenient drop-off and pick-up areas with security access with PIN code
- Access to Storypark app, a secure private online space where families and educators share information about children’s learning
- School Transition Program with a focus on literacy and numeracy and a working relationship with our local primary schools
- Quiet tranquil setting
- Purpose built centre
- Social calendar
- Munch and Move program used to promote and support children’s health and wellbeing within our centre
- Sun smart approved, a Cancer Council program to help minimise student and staff over-exposure to UV radiation and reduce the risk of skin cancer
- Bush Kindy / Outside the Game Program, nature based learning with a focus on sustainability and nature based play
- Membership with the Multicultural Resource Centre and an inclusive approach to cultural diversity
- Strong community partnerships with regular outings into our community, including visits to our local library, post office, parks (nature walks) as well as community visitors, e.g. police, fire brigade and entertainer
- Participation in the Early Learning Languages Australia program, where children learn a different language each year
- Be You (Kids Matter) registered, promoting positive mental health for children and families
- Curriculum follows the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF), with its’ view of children’s lives as being represented by the concept of belonging, being and becoming
- Free speech pathology service (NSW Health funded)
We are open from 7am-6pm, Monday to Friday.
Located on Cutler Drive, Wyong, Little Coast Kids Wyong is in a leafy area of Wyong, with ample parking space for safe and convenient arrival and departure. The centre is air-conditioned for year-round comfort and has electronic security entry.
Facilities at Little Coast Kids Wyong are regularly upgraded to ensure children are familiar with technology in a learning environment. We provide all meals and ensure they are nutritious, educational and fun!
View a sample weekly menu.
At Little Coast Kids Wyong, children are separated into different age groups so that experiences and resources can be carefully targeted to help children explore, develop and learn.
Turtle Room (6 weeks to 3 years old)
The Turtle room is a nurturing environment for little ones. We accommodate the individual routines of all the children and work closely with families. Our outdoor environment allows the children to explore sandpits, climbing equipment, table activities as well as natural resources which include a lush vegetable and herb garden.
Preschool Room (3-5 years old)
Our Preschool Room is for growing and developing curiosity and allowing children to explore. It operates within regulated ratios at all times and provides a program overseen by an Early Childhood Teacher.
The room offers a school readiness programme developed in consultation with local schools involved in the Leap into Learning program. We are situated directly opposite Wyong Public School which enables us to join this program with the children for those families who are unable to attend.
All educators are qualified with Certificate III or Diploma in Children’s Services and operate within regulated ratios at all times. Our highly qualified and experienced educators work closely with small groups of children and offer regular progress reports to parents. They have a variety of skills, training to provide a rich educational program to support, challenge and extend children as they grow and develop.
Call today to arrange a tour
For all enquiries or to make an appointment, contact Wyong Little Coast Kids on 4352 2281 or call our Support Services Team on 4350 5181.