Council manages and maintains 893 kms of shared pathways across the Central Coast where you can walk, run, cycle or skate!
If you’re looking for a new place to explore and keep fit, here are some sections of the Coast’s most popular and scenic shared pathways to try:
- Woy Woy waterfront (The Boulevarde through to Macmasters Rd)
- Brisbane Water foreshore, Woy Woy to Point Claire (The Boulevarde, Woy Woy to Fagans Park, Jirrah Ave Point Claire)
- Gosford Waterfront (Adcock Park, West Gosford to Gosford Sailing Club)
- Ettalong to Ocean Beach (Ferry Rd, Ettalong to Ocean Beach, Trafalgar Ave, Umina)
- Kincumber to Davistown Foreshore (Carrack Road Boat Ramp, Carrack Road, Kincumber to Coomal Avenue, Davistown)
- Budgewoi foreshore, Budgewoi to Buff Point (from the boat ramp adjacent to Diamond Head Drive, Budgewoi to Edgewater Park, Narambi Rd, Buff Point)
- Chittaway Bay to Berkeley Vale (Chittaway Bay Lions Park, Cnr Lakedge Ave and Thomas Walker Dr, Chittaway Bay, to Ewen Howlett Reserve, Lakedge Ave, Berkeley Vale)
- Tuggerah Lake foreshore (eastern side) - Lakedge Avenue, Chittaway Bay to Saltwater Creek Reserve and Playground, Long Jetty
- Tuggerwong Shared Path (Prawn Beach Lane, Wyongah to February Street, Tuggerwong)
When cycling on shared pathways, always wear a helmet and keep to the left. If you’re planning to pass someone, slow down and use your bell or horn to let them know you’re close by.
To see map of all existing shared pathways, see Council’s Bike Plan 2019-2029
Photo: Cycling around Tuggerah Lakes