Permits and Certification

Hoarding and Scaffolding

The erection of temporary hoarding, scaffolding, fencing or overhead structures on public land may be required during construction activities.

Road opening permits

A road opening activity involves works that require the opening of Council’s road reserve to access underground utility infrastructure. Find out more and how to apply.

Vehicle access crossings

A Vehicle Access Crossing (VAC) is an access point to enable a vehicle to cross from the road to an adjacent property.

Road Occupancy

A Road Occupancy Licence allows for the use of a specified road reserve space at approved times and subject to certain conditions of approval.

Works Zone

A Works Zone is a reserved section of road space to be used for vehicles engaged in construction work in or near the zone associated with a construction site. A Works Zone is proposed to facilitate the efficient ...

Fire Safety

Essential fire safety measures are items such as hose reels, hydrants, exit and emergency signs and lights, portable fire extinguishers, fire and smoke alarms.

Temporary Access

Residents may require temporary access through council land in order to get to their properties to undertake building works, special events and the like. Applications can be made online via the Parks and Reserves ...
Last updated : Thu 25 Jun 2020