Business support and permits

Business advice and resources

Starting or expanding a small business on the Central Coast? We are here to help.

Business use of open space

Central Coast Council recognises the importance of a healthy and active community. While Council has an obligation to preserve open space areas for general community use, it recognises that in some circumstances, the ...

Busking permits

From playing music, singing and dancing to all sorts of performances that entertain the public, buskers bring life and colour to the local area. Get the key information you need to get busking on the Central Coast.

Filming on the Coast

Location filming within NSW requires a film permit, which can be obtained from Central Coast Council. Fees and charges may apply.

Outdoor permits

The control of activities in particular locations ensures the impact on the community and environment is minimised, yet provides support to businesses and ensures the provision of recreational activities are in place.
Last updated : Thu 16 Sep 2021